Oxford Global Resources are looking for a Molecular Diagnosis HelpLine Specialist based in Barcelona for a multinational company.
Its main function will be providing support to instrumentation and applications related to the Molecular Diagnostics sector in Microbiology Laboratories.
The candidate will hold excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) due to its relationship with different profiles, mainly in the Clinical field, but also in commercial and technical specialists and managers.
The support will be mostly via telephone and through remote access SW.
He or she will be integrated into a very communicative team of Clinical and IT Specialists, who develop professionally with continuous and qualified training in very specific products.
- Immediate joining.
- Full-time permanent contract.
- Integration in a consolidated team with excellent professional and development expectations in a highly technified and dynamic environment.
- Continuous training courses.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday (08:00 - 17:30)
- Availability to provide remote phone guards.
- Must be a Graduate or Bachelor's Degree in one of the following: Biochemistry, Biology or Health Sciences.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of Molecular Biology Techniques (DNA/RNA purification, end-point PCR, real-time PCR, DNA modification, DNA gel analysis, etc).
- Telephone and Customer Support skills.
- Ability to solve problems in short periods of time, maintaining control and analytical skills.
- Must have initiative, be autonomous and very responsible.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Office Suites and Operating Systems.
- Perfect command of Spanish and high level of English.
- Fluent in Portuguese.
- Experience in Microbiology Laboratories.
- Knowledge in Laboratories and Autoimmunity tests
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems (LIS).
Internal Networking / Key relationships
- This position requires cooperating with different company departments and Business Units. It is necessary and critical being up to date in many products and processes due to HelpLine support several key lines. Sales, SW, Product Manager, Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Operations or Logistics.
Local and International mobility:
- Possibility of travelling 10-20% of time, mainly in Spain.