As a Contractor in Small Molecule Method Development, you'll harness your expertise to ensure the highest quality standards in drug development while contributing to our mission of creating a world without disease.
As a Contractor in the Small Molecule Method Development group, you will collaborate with expert professionals in Gas Chromatography, Good Manufacturing Practices, and analytical development. Your role will involve the development and validation of robust and reliable test methods for purity determination in Raw Materials, Starting Materials, Intermediates, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, and Drug Products. Your work directly contributes to ensuring the safety and efficacy of our products, ultimately benefiting patients worldwide.
- Coordinate and execute analytical gas chromatographic work, including method development, validation, and transfer, to ensure the necessary quality attributes for the projects in scope.
- Contribute to the expansion of the team's analytical expertise towards new modalities.
- Actively participate in assessing and implementing newly marketed GC methodologies and equipment.
- Independently manage assigned projects in line with project and team deliverables.
- Apply state-of-the-art knowledge to ensure the quality of results during investigations and troubleshooting efforts.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, GMP, and safety standards.
- Guarantee accurate GMP documentation and review of generated data, along with protocol and report writing.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in chemistry, analytical chemistry, biomedical laboratory technology, or related fields is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of academic or industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Results and performance-driven.
- Technical knowledge of gas chromatographic systems and physicochemical techniques.
- Expertise in gas chromatography associated method development, validation, and transfer in support of API process research, in-process control, and GMP investigational testing.
- Working understanding of laboratory operations and practices.
- General awareness of cGMP regulations and practical experience in the implementation of those regulations.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for a year, possible: long-term perspective;
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution;
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers;
- Travel allowance;
- Hospital & Group insurance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Fulltime position, daytime work;
- Region: Beerse
Vacancy number: 23741
The need of the existing right to live and work in Belgium