Oxford Global Resources is looking for a MEDICAL WRITER who will exclusively work for a private company founded by scientific experts in Barcelona, dedicated to the design and management of strategic clinical trials in oncology, from study conception to the publication of study results.
The position's main objective will be to fully carry out international company-sponsored clinical trials in the pre-established periods. Professional career development is being offered within the company.
- Participate during the project design regarding but not limited to the medical review of the synopsis, protocol and informed consent form. Also provide medical support and review for any protocol amendments during the development of the investigational project, if needed.
- Provide medical protocol and safety training to company project teams, clinical investigators/investigational sites and to any vendor staff involved in an investigational project. Also, create medical training materials, if needed.
- Participate in the writing of study reports in collaboration with the International Trial Lead and the Project Development Department.
- Review the medical correct management of SAEs, narrative reports, safety reports and/or safety communication(s) to investigational sites.
- Participate in team meetings, Data Monitoring Committee and Steering Committee or any other king of project meetings, as required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- A university degree in a health-related field (PhD, Researcher)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Data analysis skills
- Medical/Scientific writing (Oncology Clinical Trials highly valued)
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a small team setting.
- Good computer skills, proficient with MS office applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively other EU languages is an asset.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time.
Fluent in English, knowledge of other EU languages would be highly valued.
Minimum professional experience required:
At least, 5 years of clinical research experience, preferably in Oncology Area.
Employment Type: Full-time.
Flexible time schedule, and with the opportunity to work homebased some days of the week.