Oxford Global Resources is hiring a Medical Science Liaison located in Andalusia who will join a TOP research-based biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of innovative medicines. This is an interim project about 6 months and will be focused on Liver Diseases, with no doubt this might be an amazing project to keep growing in your professional career as a MSL.
This MSL role will be a home-based position and reporting to the Medical Associate Director, the Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for the implementation of the local affiliates' Medical Plan and tactics that supports the successful commercialization of in-market and future company products.
The Medical Science Liaison (MSL) serves as the primary field-based point of contact with healthcare providers (HCPs) to deliver and facilitate medical education and communications, research, and medical insights gathering activities of our client. The MSL Identifies, develops, and maintains long-term collaborative partnerships with external clinical and scientific Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to appropriately support current and future portfolio activities. The focus will be supporting all the portfolio products, mainly Hepatitis area.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the medical strategy and broader company strategy to ensure their own activities are coordinated and aligned to strategy within the business
- Identify, develop, and manage relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other prominent HCPs as they relate to our client products
- Engage in scientific exchange with KOLs and HCPs regarding the efficacy, safety and value of the products and related clinical practice trends
- Present clinical and disease state information to a variety of audiences (KOLs, HCPs, hospital/decision-making teams, etc.) upon requests and/or according to the strategic medical plan
- Respond to unsolicited requests for information, including scientific literature, protocols/guidelines, and peer-to-peer connections according to company compliance policies
- Identify, collect, and communicate medical insights related to market, competitors, research, and clinical practice trends, including key insights from medical conferences
- Provide scientific input and participate in country-level medical and cross-functional initiatives
- Conduct therapeutic training for sales
- Represent and support our clients at scientific meetings including congresses, symposia, advisory boards, and investigator meetings
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field is required. PharmD, PhD, MD and/or equivalent highly preferred
- Previous experience as an MSL (2 years minimum)
- Spanish mother tongue is preferred, good English communication skills.
- Proven track record of success in establishing and maintaining relationships with KOL