Are you a Medical Affairs professional with experience in Infectious Diseases ready to take on a new challenge as a Medical Science Liaison? Let's connect for this exciting opportunity!
Location : US, Europe, Singapore, UK, Dubai (remote + travel)
The position Medical Science Liaison- Infectious Diseases & Molecular Diagnostics (MSL ID-MDx) is an exciting opportunity for PharmD, microbiologist or life science graduate with experience in infectious diseases management including diagnosis and understanding of patient pathways. The primary role will be to provide medical and scientific support in positioning the company's molecular diagnostic platforms and products within the infectious disease area. The MSL will provide internal and external education, identify and work with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in the field; identify opportunities and assist in the execution of investigator-initiated studies aimed at establishing clinical utility. The MSL will work very closely with marketing and sales team regionally and be part of a Global Medical Affairs team.
- Provide training to sales and marketing team regionally (INTERNAL)
- Provide formal presentations on clinical utility and value of the company's ID molecular diagnostics solutions to hospital, laboratories and other settings of relevance
- Facilitate communication between laboratories and clinical departments to maximize patient solutions using the company's molecular diagnostics.
- Identify proposals for Investigator Initiated Studies
- Work with Global Medical Affairs to review proposals and monitor implementation
- Provide interface for interaction and communication with investigators
- Develop relationships with key opinion leaders nationally and regionally
- Identify state of the art implementation of diagnostic pathways as benchmark for other customers
- Establish center of excellence as benchmark for other customer sites to model
- Identify and formulate clinical case studies
- Clinical Infectious Disease Pharmacist or life science, microbiology graduate (Bachelor level and above)
- Background and experience in Infectious Diseases
- 5 years working within pharma/diagnostic industry
- Familiarity with infectious disease diagnosis, treatment and/or microbiology/virology methods is desirable.
- Knowledge of Laboratory workflow a plus
- Knowledge of PCR technology is a plus
- Presentation skills are essential
- Understanding of clinical trials regulation and execution
- Full time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18146