For one of our clients located in Wavre, we are currently looking for a "Medical Reviewer."
Medical Strategy and Operations (MSO) is a Vaccines Global Medical Affairs group dedicated to support the implementation of external medical communication with healthcare professionals and patients.
We thrive to ensure the delivery of quality and timely promotional material to our local operating companies (LOCs) around the world.
Our operational conduct is passionately guided by the insights of our internal and external customers.
MSO is currently looking for 2 Medical Reviewers, who will drive the critical role of reviewing promotional material for scientific accuracy and regulatory compliance before worldwide distribution, through the following competencies:
- High-end scientific expertise and sound regulatory acumen to verify the accuracy and compliance of our promotional content.
- Effective cross-functional communication with internal creation stakeholders from the Global Medical Affairs and Commercial departments.
- Provide high-level scientific advisory support for claims/ material development, ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with the companies Code of Practice and applicable SOPs.
- Report accurately the quality-check findings for each reviewed material through internal quality tracking systems.
- Provide promotional regulatory intelligence to promotional creation stakeholders at the early steps of creation to circumvent quality caveats and accelerate the internal copy approval process.
- Advocate promotional compliance across the Vaccines organization through strategic partnership and effective cross-functional communication with Commercial and Medical Affairs stakeholders.
- Build relationship with creation, review and approval stakeholders based on peer collaboration and trust to ensure effective communication around the copy approval process.
- Liaise with Global Medical Governance team for alignment and advice on potential regulatory challenges impacting the global approval of promotional material.
- Contribute in collaboration with the management to the development of processes and procedures relevant to the global creation, review and approval of promotional materials; leveraging best practices for quality and agile delivery to the LOCs.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- Medical Doctor or PhD, ideally with expertise in Vaccinology, Immunology or Infectious disease.
- First experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Profound understanding of the drug development process and vaccine clinical trial design, statistics and interpretation.
- Profound understanding of the drug promotional process and the implicated regulatory framework.
- Ability to assume sound regulatory acumen and communicate quality findings clearly.
- Capable of effective, cross-functional communication within matrix, fast-paced, multi-cultural organizations.
- Collaborative, creative, goal-driven, customer focused and solution-oriented mindset, with high sense of urgency to meet critical deadlines.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers, a company car, etc ...
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16360