Are you an experienced medical representative with good knowledge of Dutch and English? An interesting project with a breakthrough drug in the field of neuroscience sounds like music to your ears ? Then check out the opportunity below !
You are responsible for raising awareness and importance of detecting/following-up on progression in MS and positioning, promoting our client's drug as the best solution for SPMS patients with active disease to neurologists and allied health care professionals.
- Preparing the launch of this new drug via disease awareness and discovering unmet needs
- Positioning and promoting the drug to health care professionals
- Implementation of patient oriented services
- Using an omni-channel approach for customer interactions
- Accountable for achieving targets within budgets and timescales
- Develop action plans and implement related activities like customer events (F2F and digital) and sales- & marketing campaigns in line with the strategy of the product launch
- Provide Key account support, including referral networks in collaboration with cross functional team
- Implement product strategy, positioning- and key messages
- Build cooperative relationships and make collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships, thus ensuring customer satisfaction
- Handle enquiries, adverse events and complaints quickly and professionally as per company procedures and P3 principles
- At least 5 years' experience in a commercial customer-facing role.
- Previous hospital experience highly preferred
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Previous experience in neuroscience is an asset
- Innovative mindset
- Eagerness to learn
- Relationship builder
- Strong negotiation skills
- In-depth product and market knowledge
- Full-time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits like a company car.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 18011