Are you a Medical Representative, interested in visiting hospitals, looking for a new challenge ? Are you living in or near the area of Liège ? Empathy, concern for others and invested with a human mission are characteristics that describe you ? We have the perfect job for you !
The Customer Specialist Hospital is responsible to build trust and long-term relationships with HCPs (Hospital stakeholders) resulting in optimization of HBU sales.
- You are responsible for the sales outcomes in your hospitals, generated by specialists.
- You interact with your KOL regularly and share insight with medical dept.
- You orient and endorse the Customer Interaction Plan for your customers. Through this plan you select the customers with which you will interact; define the tactics and the types of interactions aimed at your customers;
- You execute the plan by maximizing your interactions with your targeted customers and organizing the specific actions;
- From a customer's perspective, you act as the first point of contact for the HBU product range. As you are responsible of focus products, you provide product information and professional service & support to the customers;
- You gather & share customer information in your territory in order to better serve the customer needs;
- You identify the physician's preferences in terms of communication/interaction;
- You understand and leverage the synergies between your customer activities and all other multi channel interactions (Rep triggered emails, Company triggered emails, field force events, etc).
- You understand the dynamics between all stakeholders within the hospitals and drive your tactics from this analysis.
- You share any relevant insight with the team of CS, HBU Patient Care Manager, Key Account manager, marketing dept. and medical dept., in order to improve market knowledge and the implementation and development of the strategy, participate in the construction of a solid internal network
- Collaborate with the key account manager to ensure that the essential needs of the network are incorporated into the "account plans" and are taken into consideration in the feedback to the regional team.
- You can analyze sales and customer information and synthetize the conclusions; You are familiar with customers segmentation.
- You are curious about the way the healthcare professionals of your territory are making decisions; You are keen to learn about the dynamics between all stakeholders and drive your tactics from this analysis;
- You are a good planner and organizer
- You can communicate and interact with very different types of Stakeholders.
- You are open to change: you can adapt to changing customer targets and changing product priorities;
- You demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and embrace new ways of working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have excellent communication & selling skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as being an effective team player;
- You have proven business acumen competencies including the successful development and implementation of a comprehensive sales business plan
- Degree in medical, paramedical or economics or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a pharmaceutical/medical representative with a track record of sales and performance excellence as well as knowledge in antibiotic and antifungal products, knowledge of the concerned sector are advantages.
- Language skills: mother of territory and understanding of English and French/ Dutch
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
- Full Time position
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17156