Oxford Global Resources is hiring a Medical Project Manager/Medical Manager who will join with a long term contract a TOP PHARMA COMPANY located in Madrid so as to support a new key product launch for the company and for the medical and scientific area too.
The Medical Proj. Manager will be involved in the coordination and/or facilitation of Medical Affairs processes (Global, strategic planning; Phase IV proposal review and approval) and will coordinate Medical Affairs programs in Spain.
- Develops moderately complex ethical promotional materials and strategies in conjunction with the local marketing department.
- Develops non-promotional scientific communications. Review the scientific content of internal training materials.
- Collects and analyses local epidemiological data, and national or regional treatment, diagnostic and prevention guidelines.
- Develops and manages Key Opinion Leaders database.
- Provides local medical expert input into global product development teams. May represent the company to groups of experts, medical professional groups, patient's associations, societies, regulatory and payer groups at local and international scientific meetings.
- Assembles and manage key opinion leader advisory groups for each product/therapeutic area accordingly to ethical standards to gain insights about the management of diseases including company's products and develop further plans based on those insights received.
- Supports the development of local moderately complex clinical data through clinical trials, observational studies, HEOR studies and investigator sponsored research studies in collaboration with Medical Scientists.
- Analyses moderately complex trial data and provides interpretation to marketing and sales departments.
- Answers and responds to moderately complex clinical inquiries or disclosures to customers.
- May manage and control activities with external suppliers such as Clinical Research Organizations or vendors for educational activities with appropriate budgetary control.
- May assist with training of sales force at the national or regional territory level.
- Medical Degree, Pharm Degree or other Health Sciences Degree required.
- Previous experience as a Medical Manager / Medical Project Manager / Medical Affairs Support
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis and scientific writing is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal, relationship building, and negotiation communication skills are required along with the ability to provide clear and concise moderately complex analysis of quantitative and qualitative concepts.
- Long term contract (24 months minimum)
- Opportunity to join a TOP PHARMA company
- Opportunity to develop professional career
- Flexible home/office-working
- Medical Insurance
- Meal Allowance