For one of our clients near Brussels, we are currently looking for a "Medical Project Coordinator"
The Medical Project Coordinator supports the Medical Affairs team in the operational aspects of medical projects and medicine operations, with Real World Evidence (RWE) and Investigator Initiated Studies (IIS) being the focus.
The position holder acts as the liaison between external and internal customers.
- Support the medical affairs team in the set-up & roll-out of IIS, NIS, RWE & EAP
- Mapping of the field of RWE & existing registries in BE - ensure clear processes & education of RWE within Belgium
- Coordinate Real World Evidence (RWE) projects with Medical Affairs and Market Access, act as a link between different stakeholders, with accountability for overseeing, coordinating and tracking the respective projects
- Drive digital transformation and adoption to new technologies that can transform customer experience
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Life sciences (eg medicine, pharmacy/pharmacology or similar)
- Excellent command of Dutch, French & English
- Knowledge about investigator initiated studies (IIS), non-interventional studies (NIS), real-world evidence (RWE), early access programs (EAP) is a plus
- Innovative and digital savvy: looking for opportunities to implement new technologies for the benefit of our customers
- Ideally clinical operations and/or medical affairs experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional setting
- Proactive and outgoing personality with winning spirit, can-do team mentality and positive attitude
- Effective time management, prioritization and planning abilities to work under pressure
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16865