We are looking for a Medical Manager Associate to support the medical affairs team. In this interesting and challenging position you will be a medical and scientific expert within the therapeutic areas of cardio- metabolism but also of respiratory diseases. The medical manager is core member of the brand team.
As Medical Manager Associate, you will develop and support medical projects and scientific communications in line with the company objectives.
As Medical Manager Associate, you will report to the Country Medical Affairs Lead of each concerned therapeutic area. The work location is our office in Brussels with the flexibility to work from home.
- Communicate and exchange medical and scientific information and clinical data
- Provide therapeutic area and drug expertise to the Brand team and contribute to marketing strategic planning aligned with the medical lead
- Provide support to other functions including Regulatory Affairs, Drug Safety, Market Access, Pricing and Outcomes Research and Clinical Operations
- Initiate, manage and execute clinical, scientific activities, projects as well as therapeutic area and product training for sales representatives
- You have a PhD with ideally 2 years of experience in a scientific environment, a clinical environment or the pharmaceutical industry and with scientific background
- Scientific mindset
- Relevant experience in the field as within medical affairs
- Excellent command of the Dutch, French and English languages
- Ability to seek and critically assess a large amount of data, extract and summarize information
- Business acumen
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate scientific and medical information
- You work autonomously
- Self-motivated and proactive, possess an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Outgoing personality, team-player with good peer relationship and collaboration skills
- Ability for self-reflection, flexibility and resilience
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Short-term project
Vacancy number : 18306