A great first step in a pharmaceutical career!
As Medical Information Manager you are responsible for providing scientific information to Healthcare Providers, patients and external parties. You will use your scientific background to do literature research and you use your communication skills to translate this knowledge to a correct answer tailored to the requester. You ensure the correct reporting of possible Adverse Events to the Safety and Pharmacovigilance team.
You will have a various selection of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Keeping in touch with medical scientific reviews/literature regarding your products in order to respond to scientific questions
- Responding to 1st and 2nd line Medical Information (MI) Inquiries from HCPs, patient or other external parties
- Responding to 1st and 2nd line MI Inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Recognition of potential Adverse Events
- Documentation of MI Inquiries in the MI Inquiry Management System
- Transfer of potential Adverse Events (AEs) to the Pharmacovigilance team and Quality via the MI Inquiry Management System
- Creating Customized Responses
- Managing Standard Response Documents
- Manage bibliographic research
- Providing reconciliation reports to other departments
- Local activity reporting to other departments
- Vendor quality control checks
- Managing 1st line vendor
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
What do you need to be successful?
- Pharmacist, PhD or MSc healthcare related degree
- Medical Information experience would be great
- Languages: Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Strong communication skills to liaise with different internal teams and external Healthcare Providers (HCP) from different levels
- You know how to perform literature searches
- Team player
- Strong organizational skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17805