One of our clients located in the Brussels region, is currently looking for a "Medical Information and Data Generation Manager"
In this function you will be answering queries for mature brands, optimizing processes for improving customer experience for brands in focus in close collaboration with the Therapeutic Areas.
- Overseeing the governance of GDPR, publications, disclaimers and copyright
- Leading customer focused partnerships and implementation science projects to enhance/support patient access
- Project management in close collaboration with the concerned TA in scientific partnerships/collaborations
- Understand and smoothen the systems that enables key processes within MA
- Generate insights from the collected data by exploring the collected data
- Train the medical team on medical governance
- SPOC: medical information, scientific communication (rules, compliance, GDPR, ePA)
- Deputy of the Medical Affairs Excellence Manager in business critical processes (Early Access for patients, Medical Information, data quality and integrity,..)
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Scientific background
- Trilingual NL - FR - ENG
- Willing to work fulltime
- Affinity with data and scientific writing
- Project management skills
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills, ability to connect, both internally and externally
- Accurate and conscientious
- Precise in administration
- Strong analytical skills
- Constructive, critical mindset
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16738