For one of our clients, located in Antwerp, we are currently looking for a " Medical - Embedded Software Developer".
Our client is looking for an experienced (medical) Embedded Software Engineer to join a world- leading medical sensing solutions business, that is producing next generation products.
- You will develop medical software according to a documented process (formal requirements, verification protocols, coding guidelines, peer reviews, …)
- Translating systems requirements into technical identification.
- Developing high tech software code and functional test in RTOS and bare metal mediums
- Documenting the developed software (the design, test planning and implementation description).
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Download your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- You have a master/bachelor degree in electronics or software and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in embedded software, you have superb C / Python coding skills
- Good knowledge of basic RTOS principles
- Strong background in electronics and familiar with measurement equipment scope, LSA, ..)
- Version control systems and regression test tools
- You are a teamplayer and thrive in a international team
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy Number: 16419