Challenging position as Medical Communication Specialist within the field of Immunology / Rheumatology
Our Client, Janssen Biologics has a large business currently focused on four immunological drugs, Remicade, Simponi, Stelara, and Tremfya with additional drugs currently in development. The department of Medical Affairs is responsible for providing medical support for the immunology portfolio, including its existing drugs as well as its pipeline drugs. This medical support takes the form of medical information and internal & external medical education, and is provided to the Janssen's regional and global commercial functions (Marketing and Medical Affairs) and its affiliates around the world who commercialize these products. To strengthen their team they are looking for a Medical communication Specialist with the following responsibilities;
- Developing therapeutic area expertise on the relevant immunology products, their disease states, benefit/risk profiles and competitors;
- Creating & reviews medical materials on the company's products, their disease states and/or competitors, such as slide kits, literature reviews, congress summaries, posters, abstracts, publications, screens literature, press releases, the internet and other knowledge databases in order to select and distribute relevant materials;
- Drafting training materials & delivering occasional training to Janssen colleagues; actively supporting the development of the Continuous Medical Affairs Training sessions;
- Attending and covering major medical congresses, including scientific program review, new company and competitive data display, company meetings and congress-related data dissemination;
- Participating in scientific projects such as: launch preparation, message development, medical education events and promotional materials;
- Msc / Phd in the field of Immunology / Rheumatology;
- Demonstrable experience Immunology, studies or experimental work (work experience is required);
- Experience in the area Rheumatology useful;
- Excellent scientific writing skills;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Excellent high level communication skills in English (Dutch not required
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, extension possible;
- Salary: €3600,- to €4800,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Holidays: 25 (+12);
- Hours: full-time
- Location: initially 100% remote, however 2-3 days per days/week in Leiden required in the nearer future;
- Startdate: juli 2021;
- Vacancy number: 17785;
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!