This is a unique possibility to actively contribute to improving healthcare in Belgium!
The Medical Affairs / Real World Evidence Associate supports the Medical Affairs team in the operational aspects of medical projects and medicine operations, with Real World Evidence (RWE), training and supporting Early Access Programs being the focus. You'll use your interest in healthcare related data to support and manage these projects
The position holder acts as the liaison between external and internal customers.
You will have a various selection of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Support the medical affairs team in the set-up & roll-out of Real World Evidence & Early Access Programs.
- Mapping of the field of RWE & existing registries in BE - ensure clear processes & education of RWE within Boehringer Ingelheim Belgium
- Coordinate Real World Evidence (RWE) projects with Medical Affairs and Market Access, act as a link between different stakeholders, with accountability for overseeing, coordinating and tracking the respective projects
- Drive digital transformation and adoption to new technologies that can transform customer experience
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
What do you need to be successful?
- University degree in Life sciences (eg medicine, pharmacy/pharmacology or similar)
- Excellent command of Dutch, French & English
- Innovative and digital savvy: looking for opportunities to implement new technologies for the benefit of our customers
- A big interest in working with healthcare data
- Knowledge about real-world evidence (RWE), early access programs (EAP, Investigator initiated studies (IIS) and non-interventional studies (NIS),
- Medical affairs experience is a nice to have
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional setting
- Proactive and outgoing personality with winning spirit, can-do team mentality and positive attitude
- Effective time management, prioritization and planning abilities to work under pressure
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 18041