Are you looking forward to starting your career in Medical Affairs ? You are trilingual Dutch, French, English, not afraid of multitasking and have a proactive attitude ? Then you may be the Medical Affairs Associate our pharma client is looking for !
The Medical Affairs Associate provides operational support to the Medical Organization on the execution of local medical trials/projects. The Medical Affairs Associate will establish and implement functional excellence across the Medical Affairs team by coordinating medical processes within the team, and coordinate business processes impacting the team.
- Establish processes and oversee all local clinical projects such as Investigator Initiated trials, (non)interventional trials, Early Temporary Access programs (MNP/CUP) together with the Medical Heads according to local law and regulations, Client SOPs & WPs.
- Ensure clinical operational support in collaboration with Medical Heads/ Medical Advisors/ MSLs to ensure local projects are implemented in a timely manner according to the current guidance.
- Perform accurate tracking of local projects in required databases and registries.
- Support the country Medical Heads & Medical Director to assure delivery of strict financial targets & cost control metrics against targets for all in-scope medical activities
- Support in medical information tasks. Handle end-to-end the medical enquiries for mature products.
Clinical Trial Supplies:
- Ensure the creation, ordering, and mailing of any local study tools.
- Coordinate shipment of local project supplies to local sites
- Coordinate relabelling of medication at warehouse
- Perform accurate tracking of medication stock of local projects
- Assist with setting up webcasts, MS Teams or other meeting formats.
- Supports local trial team with Investigator Meetings/ Advisory Boards
- Ensure that all reporting systems are kept up to date and reports discrepancies to local trial team.
- Scientific background
- Fluent in Dutch - English - French
- Good communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Critical mindset, thinking along
- Eager to learn
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- The Medical Affairs Associate will receive a balanced salary package based on her/his capabilities and experience.
Vacancy number: 18677