If you love to translate scientific and clinical insights into the overall business success this could be a great opportunity for you!
For one of our clients located in Vilvoorde, we are currently looking for a "Medical Advisor Hospital / Biosimilar".
You use your scientific and clinical knowledge and insights as Medical Advisor regarding biosimilars/hospital:
- To develop and implement medical affairs plans
- To drive high quality education related to emerging data and product knowledge
- To partner with key customers through core medical activities
- To contribute in maintenance of medical affairs responsibilities
Medical Advisors are key members of the medical department. The role of the Medical Advisor is to interact significantly with internal and external customers and Medical Advisors have therefore a hybrid setting.
- Expertise and Medical Support: Provides broad and deep understanding of the therapeutic area cross-functionally. Seen as credible medical and scientific expert by internal and external customers.
- Coordinates and ensures qualitative product / disease and therapies training on assigned therapy area and medicines to internal and external customers, including the field force.
- Serves as a point of contact within the Medical Affairs team for external experts and in general in order to satisfy their needs for scientific information and knowledge in a therapeutic area relevant for our medicines, and support the safe, effective and appropriate use of our products.
- Collaborates actively as member of Brand Teams with other functions (such as Marketing, Sales, Tender manager) to ensure development and implementation of material and projects part of the strategic customer plans.
- Develops external contacts with KOLs, influencers, key associations, academic and regulatory community to gain insights in market and clinical evolutions including competitive intelligence and organize Advisory Boards when appropriate.
- Engages customers, including HCP's in non-promotional medical and scientific discussions regarding all on-market and in-development our products or topics relating to disease states.
- Develop, initiate and follow up of medical projects and/or clinical studies initiated within the therapeutic area of interest for our company (e.g. research collaborations).
- Ensures that all material and activities are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
- Advanced degree in relevant scientific discipline
- More than 5 years of demonstrated managerial experience in medical affairs and/or preferred experience in Medical Advisor/MSL function
- Fluent Dutch, French, English (oral and written).
- State-of-the-art medical, scientific and clinical knowledge.
- Ability to comprehensively learn about new subject areas and environments and translate into understandable language for the stakeholder
- Excellent written and spoken communication, negotiation and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with external experts, physicians and other healthcare decision makers.
- Positive and 'can-do' approach; biased towards finding solutions and win/wins, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Excellent team playing and interpersonal skills; strong sense of ownership and accountability, and proven project management
- Professional respect and credibility with extensive knowledge of therapeutic area, encompassing business strategy and market trends.
- Familiar with respective health authority, GCP and ICH requirements, including regulations of promotional materials.
- Successful development, implementation and management of innovative programs and processes.
- Pronounced interest in commercial success of projects/products in biosimilars/hospital.
- Full Time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16990