The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for managing multiple projects from early concept to mass production and will be part of a team. This position will provide project management and necessary technical direction to assure successful and timely implementation of new products. Monitor and analyze mechanical devices for problems.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop and test devices for improvement
- Recommend design changes, cost reductions, warranty improvements, and manufacturing issues
- Perform and analyzing tests to track results and make improvements
- Work with marketing and vendors, providing product specifications for their use
- Perform root cause analysis and work towards resolutions
- Oversee all required engineering qualification tests on project; ensure compliance with all outside parties involved
- Write product specifications, document test results, prepare product operating instructions and review technical literature
- Participate in test runs or field installations
- Must have industry experience with SolidWorks.
- Must have previous experience working with high-speed production machinery.
- An existing right to work in the EU required