Do you enjoy working with SAP and Masterdata and in an international environment? Do you want to be part of a team that successfully supports new product launches around the world? Do you have an eye for detail to ensure an accurate setup of data?
Then this is the new job you have been looking for!
- Processing changes in the quality system (SAP);
- Ensures a compliant (review) process;
- Takes care of administration and documentation of data according to guidelines;
- Actively contribute to improvement projects within and outside the department.
- Completed HBO education;
- Experience with complex administrative tasks in SAP is a requirement;
- Experience within GMP is a plus;
- You are motivated, precise and eager to learn;
- Communicates easily at different levels;
- Good English language skills;
- Dutch is a plus.
- Employment: initially temporary with a very real chance of extension;
- Salary indication: from €3000-€3600 per month;
- Working hours: 40 hours a week;
- Location: Nijmegen region;
- Vacancy number 18882.