Marketing and Digital Commerce Manager
Our client are ramping their investment in Technology and this requires a diligent leader to join their project with the view to leading the transition of Marketing Operations from the function into the Technology Team. The role requires an individual to be a Technology thought and inspiring leader; with the ability to Coach, mentor, provide constructive feedback and develop the technology organization around them.
Start: 8th March
Latest: 15th March
Will be on site work needed if the role progresses beyond 6 months(London or Winchester)
LOA: 1 month + extensions
- Provide Impeccable services end-to-end for the marketing echo system users.
- As a Marketing Technologies Operations Manager, you will be in position working closely with the Marketing teams with an aim to providing a friction free service from the Tech function in a regional, field, and globally matrixed environment.
- You will be responsible for defining, aligning, and implementing Ops model for the global MarTech priorities in conjunction with global/local market requirement working closely with our outsourced partners.
- You will use clearly defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to track and report progress.
- Work with the MarTech Operations team to deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementation and process re-engineering within marketing.
- Develop plans with global marketing to ensure data and process integration of systems that support key marketing processes are in sync.
- Create process maps and documentation of MarTech operational tool workflows.
- Work on platform troubleshooting, with the appropriate global teams or vendors
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field; graduate degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience working in the technology industry.
- Experienced in working cross functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Deep expertise in Marketing Technology platforms and working with diverse vendors.
- Ability to project manage large workloads and meet deadlines.
- Strategic and critical thinking skills with the ability to interpret research and data.
- Creative problem solver and resourceful in escalation situations with a proactive approach