Do you have a good feel for planning & organizing? Do you have strong communications skills and a background in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment? For the production of the COVID-19 vaccine we are looking for an operations scheduler who will play a crucial role in the communication with several departments.
We are looking for an enthusiastic manufacturing specialist operations scheduler to join the operations department. The Operations Department plays a central role within the vaccine facility and is responsible for on time delivery of vaccine batches. Your main responsibility is to translate the master production schedule and the maintenance execution schedule into a detailed scheduling of operational tasks and activities for the production teams in the vaccines manufacturing plant to secure a flawless execution of the production of vaccines.
- Detailed scheduling of production activities related to the production of Vaccines in the plant to secure a flawless execution.
- Regular communication with Global planning, maintenance planning and Operations to monitor progress.
- Detecting and solving acute problems and communicate possible abnormalities.
- Develop and maintain KPI dashboards to monitor production adherence to schedule
- Propose and execute continuous improvement plans.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in life science or in business management (technische bedrijfskunde)
- 1-2 years' experience in a life science manufacturing environment
- High degree of accuracy, initiative;
- Strong in planning & organizing;
- Working precisely and accurate;
- Enthusiastic Team player;
- Strong communicator and connects easily with different levels in the organization;
- Good communication in Dutch and English both verbally and in writing;
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €3000- €4500 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 16819
Vind je deze vacature interessant? Of ben jij op zoek naar een functie op MLO, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc of PhD en heb je interesse in de vacature laboratorium Assistent, Laborant, Laborant monstervoorbereiding, Analist, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validatie Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Teamleider, Afdelingshoofd, Hoofd Laboratorium, Manager, Director, etc. Neem dan direct contact met ons op!