Do you have a background in manufacturing in a GMP environment and are you looking for a challenging position in a young startup position in Leiden? In this role you are responsible for the equipment life cycle as well as supply chain. Interested? Keep on reading!
Our client has the focus on the development of a novel cell therapy to cure different types of cancers. As they are currently rapidly expanding their business they are looking for a manufacturing specialist to aid in the validation and qualification of equipment for use in a clinical setting.
You will work on both equipment life cycle activities as well as maintaining the supply chain for laboratory materials that are used on site.
- Take part in the validation and qualification of new equipment (IQ, OQ. PQ)
- Assist in the installation of novel equipment at the client site
- Drafting documentation such as SOPs and Protocols
- Ordering of materials for use in the laboratory
- Oversee incoming good, registration in LIMS
- MLO or HLO in a relevant field e.g. life sciences, biotechnology
- At least 2+ years of experience as a technician in a similar (GMP) environment;
- Affinity with operational excellence;
- Affinity with automated systems such as LIMS;
- English is a must, Dutch is considered a plus;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €3100 - €4500 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 18943