The Manufacturing Associate performs and documents daily manufacturing operations in a cGMP environment including operation of process equipment, execution of validation protocols, and revising cGMP documentation. Ensures compliance to cGMP as well as maintaining equipment and facilities. The manufacturing associate is detail-oriented with strong understanding of automated systems and process controls. Individual will maintain training to the required level and support other functions in site.
- Executes manufacturing processing steps and/or manufacturing support activities, monitoring the process against the recipe & MFG documentation
- Perform troubleshooting/investigation of equipment and process issues
- Revises documents as instructed, Capable of equipment and/or process changes
- Actively participates in training activities, managing their individual training plan. Trains other associates as required.
- Executes validation protocols
- Capable of leading shift when supervisor is absent, and actively leads or participates in shift exchanges. Coordinates activities and daily schedules with cross-functional areas.
- And other job duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Relevant education from chemical industry, food industry, pharmaceutical or biotech industry.
Fluent in English. Existing right to work in Switzerland required.