Do you have experience in reliability engineering and want to share your expertise with a team? Please read further as this might be the job for you!
We are looking for a candidate who already has experience in reliability engineering. We need someone who can bring expertise to the team and who can build and implement the reliability and global asset lifecycle management program.
Development, implementation and execution of Reliability program.
Execution of improvement projects.
- Act as Reliability Program lead for ABR process equipment including implementing Global Asset Lifecycle Management program framework and partnering with manufacturing, IS and finance for annual Lifecycle Replacement Program Management planning
- Develop Asset Lifecycle Management, drive implementation, embed in processes and implement monitoring.
- Develop strategy and concepts for maintenance and spare parts, using risk based approach (e.g. RCM, FMEA)
- Ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and existing equipment
- Responsible for Asset availability and Performance monitoring. Identify improvement opportunities and coordinate improvement plans.
- Identify compliance issues and business performance risks and implement mitigation measures
- Lead activities to perform regular technical assessments an annual and multi-year develop process equipment LRPM plan
- Develop maintenance and implement maintenance cost management. Develop initiatives to reduce costs permanently
- Actively share information with Reliability leaders in the Finished Drug Product Network
- Manage improvement projects with Reliability driver
- Coordinate the work of vendors and consultants on improvement projects and risk assessments
- Support the business units in continuous improvements efforts
- Managing improvement projects with Reliability driver
- Leadership over supporting staff / equipment engineers within project
- Complete actions and project activities according to the established timelines
- Optimisation of cost/performance ratio within Maintenance Engineering Department
- Contributes to the development of new techniques and procedures
- The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge or the equivalent.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- BS degree in Engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of relevant work experience with 5+ years in Reliability Engineering in operations / manufacturing environment
- Direct experience with regulated environment (GMP, OSHA, EPA)
- Be familiar with methods like Root cause analysis (RCA), Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Occasionally work outside office hours
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically: CMMS (preferably Maximo) , ERP (preferably SAP) , MS office
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Solid supervisory skills:
- Activity planning and ovesight
- Work review for quality, timelines and efficiency
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal.
- Self-confident, think in solutions
- Ability to work with various levels, both internal and external parties
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical/ biotech equipment requirements;
- Ability to manage contractors and vendors;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills;
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number : 17336