We are looking for an experienced laboratory manager for a temporary project at an international market leading company in the pharmaceutical industry.
Due to maternity leave, we are looking for an experienced manager for the QC Microbiology Department. This project will be for a fulltime 5-month period in the region of Leiden.
- Leading the QC Microbiology department that consists of 3 laboratories (35 FTE).
- You will represent QC Microbiology internal and external collaborators (for example supply chain and external stakeholders)
- You will coach and lead the department members including review of performance and targets.
- You will work on continuous improvement projects within QC in regards to GMP compliance.
- Responsible for the departments GMP compliance, budgets, head count and other KPI's.
- At least MSc in relevant field
- Senior level experience in (bio)pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent experience with management/supervision within Quality labs or related areas is a must.
- Knowledge of microbiology and quality guidelines (cGMP).
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Note: Applications of candidates without management experience or valid working permit will not be processed.
Terms of employment
- Duration: 5 months project
- Salary: €4700 - €5700 gross per month
- Working hours: 40.
- Region: Leiden
Vacancy number: 16101