For one of our clients in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a "Maintenance Engineer".
Our client is a pioneer in biotechnology and has a leading portfolio of medicines to treat MS, spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research. For their manufacturing site at Luterbach we are looking for a Maintenance Engineer.
The Maintenance Coordination Engineer ensures and supports the full preparation of all maintenance activities on Biogen's Solothurn site
- Creates & updates LOTO plans & Job Hazard Assessments based on P&ID's
- Works closely with SME document management to ensure the appropriate storage of the plans created
- Acts as point of contact between planning, scheduling & maintenance, to support the planning & preparation of scheduled work orders
- Hands over prepared & scheduled work orders to technicians
- Informs system owners about upcoming activities and preparations needed
- Ensures that required spare parts have been kitted according to maintenance schedule
- Schedules appointments and coordinates external suppliers on site
- Delivers regular report on progress, point of attention and efficiency / improvement potential
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent by experience
- Experience in reading/understanding P&ID's and/or LOTO (Lockout/Tagout) plans is a must
- Good skills in English, German would be a plus
- Able to manage and organize various tasks simultaneously
- Experience in working in a GMP environment as well as working with CMMS systems would be an advantage
- Strong skills in usage of MS office products
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Location Switzerland, Luterbach
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16654