Feasibilities, start-up processes and trial management are your cup of tea? Seek no further as this is a great opportunity for you!
As a Local Trial Manager, you will be mainly involved in Oncology feasibilities and start-up preparations. You will work in close collaboration with the Clinical Operations Lead (COL), Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) and the CRO-Clinical Research Associate (CRA) for the implementation and management of one or more clinical trial(s)
- Start-up activities on local level ensuring that allocated trials are started within the defined timelines
- Contract management: negotiation and finalization of Study contracts
- Preparation (and submission) of local study documents for approval to EC and CA in the required local language
- Set-up and management of trial budget on a local level
- Perform site feasibility/selection within the defined timelines
- Participate in appropriate study trial team meetings to report the status on start-up progress and align on recruitment strategies and action plans
- Represents the client in both internal and external communication and play a site relation management role on local level during feasibility process and the entire duration of the trial.
- At least a degree in life sciences
- Good knowledge of oncology & oncology sites in Belgium
- Experience in starting up clinical trials: from feasibility, site qualification, submission to initiation
- Good knowledge of processes related to submission packages of trials to EC/CA
- Team player
- Flexible, agile and quick learner
- Language knowledge: Dutch, French, English
- Very good communication skills
- Able and willing to adapt easily to a changing environment
- Able to learn how to use different systems and databases quick via e-learning
- Pro-active, positive and eager-to-learn
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including a company car.
- Full time position
- Homebased during COVID and flexible afterwards
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 17237