We are looking for a LIMS/CSV Specialist to assist in streamlining the automation process within the lab. You will be working alongside the laboratorial team and helping them to optimize the daily work that is been done.
Our client is an international leader in high quality seed breeding for fruits & vegetables. The company stands at the start of the food chain and has a mission to provide sustainable and honest food solutions worldwide. Testing performed in their labs is mostly aimed at genetics for seed purity, seed health and specific growth testing to assess seed viability. They are widely known as a good employer with solid principles and have won numerous awards as the best employer of the Netherlands. Integrity and honesty are core values. As software developer LIMS you have broad responsibilities within the IT R&D team.
- Responsible for the development, testing, implementation & control of supporting software;
- General support & maintenance across multiple laboratories;
- Architecture upgrade;
- Scripting of specific requested applications and configuration of the LIMS system.
- BSc (preferred) or / MSc with at least 1 - 2 years experience in LIMS or CSV;
- Either an IT background with lab experience or lab background with IT experience;
- Experience with lab processes (pre);
- Experience with SQL (pre);
- Knowledge of Service Orientated Architecture or Event Driven Architecture.
Terms of employment:
- Hours: fulltime, 32 hours possible;
- Salary indication: 4000-6000 EUR gross monthly based on education/experience;
- Location: The Netherlands;
- vacancy number: 17400.
As a specialized recruitment company, we at Oxford Global Resources have a large offer of IT jobs in the area of Computer System Validation (CSV) and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Information engineering, IT, ICT, Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with one or more of the following technologies: PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), Computer System Validation (CSV), Citrix, Oracle, LIMS, Python, VMware ESX, SQL, ITIL, SCRUM, Manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Big data, Full stack development, Internet of things, Robotics, Data Science, Ethical Hacking, Security, Business Intelligence
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MBO, HBO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the job Research Technician, IT Architect, Enterprise Architect, IT Project consultant, Infrastructure Specialist, CSV Specialist, PLC Engineer, Automation Engineer, Control System Engineer, Process Engineer, Automation Specialist, PLC software engineer, IT Consultant. Then contact us directly!