Do you have an advanced academic background with specialization in Law? At least two years' experience working with legal frameworks applied to clinical research and you're fluent in English? Then we may have your dream job. Check out this opportunity and apply today !
The Legal expert in Clinical research (LECR) reports to the Head of International Affairs and Policies unit, is part of the Legal watch team, together with other skilled professionals in legal, regulatory, and ethical issues. The tasks and responsibilities of LECR are agreed with the CEO and Directors at HQ.
- Screens the European and international legal initiatives under his/her responsibility and identifies if there is any potential impact on our client's activities
- Together with our client's Process & Leaning team, and the representatives of the concerned departments will assess the seriousness and priority of each legal initiatives.
- He/she will provide advice for the adaptation of process against legal initiatives.
- He/she will contribute to our client's lobbying activities by informing decision-maker about our client's observations and recommendations regarding legal initiatives.
- Advanced academic background with specialization in law.
- At least two years' experience working with legal frameworks applied to clinical research.
- Ability to easily capture, explain and communicate legal information in a lay language and translate it to the health research activities, in a practical and effective manner.
- Team player with a genuine desire to support other colleagues.
- Highly organized, analytical and enjoy working independently.
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- 30 days holidays
- Competitive Salary Package
- DKV hospitalization employer
- Free parking
- Full reimbursement public transport
- Meal vouchers
- Pension plan
Vacancy number: 18464