This mission is part of an "End-to-End" project aimed at improving the integration of internal production processes of the Boudry plant and to identify interdependencies between the Supply, Manufacturing, Quality Control and Quality Assurance departments. The scope of the project extends from the production order received from the global planning (Supply Plan Order) to the transfer of Finish Goods at External Warehouses The objective of the project aims, on the one hand, to reduce the variability of Lead Times of the plant and, on the other hand, to identify opportunities for continuous improvement on the global processes.
Duration of project: 3 - 6 months.
- Trained in LEAN management and demonstrated experience in the use of Value Stream Mapping
- Ideally, similar successful experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ideally, knowledge of the Quality Control environment and GMP
- Site Maturity Assessment experience
- English & French
- Boudry's presence on site 100% for part of the mission
- As part of this mission it is expected that the consultant (s) support us in the realization:
- A high level end-to-end VSM
- From a Lean Site Maturity Assessment
- A more detailed analysis of QC processes ranging from receipt of samples to release of batch results, this applies to samples of raw materials, packaging and drug product items (bulk). QC laboratory performs control analyzes visual, physico-chemical, analytical chemistry and microbiology