As a lead scientist you hold a key position in a large team of analytical scientists in a renowned and modern analytical laboratory, with many opportunities to further develop in your field.
For our client we are looking for a specialist in Analytical Chemistry, who takes the lead in setting up studies for challenging research. In this position you will become the problem solver for the analytical team, and you will use your knowledge and skills when technical and scientific expertise is needed.
- Is concerned with optimizing an efficient method development process. Together with colleagues, you assess the analytical approach to method development projects, interpret data and results and adjust strategies.
- Plays a proactive role in researching potential innovations, such as emerging technologies and methods, as well as new applications.
- You specialize in method development, validation and analysis of medicines, polymers, pesticides and other chemicals.
- Is familiar with many techniques: UPLC-MSMS, GC-MSMS, ICP-MS, GC and HP / UPLC.
- An Academic Degree in Analytical Chemistry (MSc or PhD),
- Minimum of 5, ideally more than 10 years of work experience in a leading scientific role in industry or academia
- Extensive experience in developing analytical methods
- Recent scientific contributions in peer-reviewed journals and analytical symposia
- Clear, concise and to-the-point way of verbal communication in both Dutch and English
- Excellent scientific writing and presentation skills
- A critical attitude, customer-oriented, motivated and enthusiastic
Terms of employment
- Contract; Directly employed by the client
- Competitive salary and benefits
- An open corporate culture and a pleasant, informal atmosphere
Vacancy number: 16852
Imporatant note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed