Are you that experienced Quality Assurance professional? And are you looking for a senior QA position that has it all? From advising to consulting to managing to training to compliance to improvement? This is the job for you!
As a Senior QA Officer you will work at a very promising and growing international pharmaceutical and biotechnological company in the Utrecht area. This biotech organization, where cutting-edge therapies are being developed, tested in clinical trials, and produced, both in-house and with the help of CRO's and CMO's, is rapidly expanding. Therefore, their QA department will also expand, and they are looking for a Quality Assurance expert on anything GxP related, especially on GMP regulation. Your job will have a very broad scope, dealing with everything from QMS improvement and maintenance, to activities such as audits, capa's and changes, training employees, batch release, and more.
- Assessing GMP and GCP related activities such as validations, internal and external audits, deviations, GxP documentation and batch release.
- Managing the Quality Management System, maintaining and improving it
- Performing internal and external audits at partners (CMO's, CRO's)
- Overseeing QA activities and providing counsel and advice, both wanted and unwanted
- You report directly to the QP, Qualified Person, and most of your responsibilities are your own
- MSc or PhD degree in biotechnology, or similar, or extensive knowledge thereof
- Several years of experience with Quality Assurance in a GMP and/or GCP setting
- Extensive knowledge of GxP regulation, with experience as an auditor
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
- Assertive, pragmatic, and analytical
- Contract: 1 year followed by long term contract
- Salary indication: €50.000 - 90.000 - depending on experience
- Working hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Utrecht area
- Vacancy number: 17059
Oxford Global Resources is het grootste recruitmentbureau binnen de vakgebieden Science, Engineering en IT. Al onze recruiters hebben zelf een relevante achtergrond binnen deze gebieden en helpen je graag bij het vinden van de perfecte baan in ons uitgebreide netwerk.
Als gespecialiseerde partij hebben wij een groot aanbod aan laboratorium vacatures op het gebied van Quality Control (QC) en Research &Development (R&D) binnen diverse sectoren, waaronder de Farmaceutische industrie, Biotechnologie, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Voedingsmiddelenindustrie, Chemie, Milieu en Plantensector.