For one of our clients in Switzerland, we are currently looking for a "Lead Process Maintenance".
Our client is a pioneer in biotechnology and has a leading portfolio of medicines to treat MS, spinal muscular atrophy and is at the forefront of neurology research. For their manufacturing site at Luterbach we are looking for a Lead process maintenance.
The Lead Process Maintenance-regulatory inspections is responsible for PED inspections of the site equipments. She/he will be responsible of :
- Managing all maintenance activities to be performed concerning hoists, anchor points, and other lifting devices used by Maintenance
- Managing all maintenance activities for PSV(pressure safety valves) and their certifications for process Maintenance
- Manging PED activities of the site
- Defining priorities and assigning tasks to technicians
- Reviewing and close WOs concerning activities previously mentioned
- Establish a good relationship with local authorities, mainly for pressure equipment directive
- Implementing and updating CMMS preventive maintenance
- Coordinating 5S and continuous improvement program in maintenance department
- Managing deviations-CAPA
- Root causes analysis
- Support Leads for upstream and downstream process maintenance if needed.
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone of course.
- Bachelor/Master, Engineer diploma or equivalent in technical fields(Mechanical, electromechanical, process Engineering...)
- Engineer with at least 2 years or technical diploma with at least 7 years of experience
- Knowledge in PED, certification in regulatory inspection in PED will be appreciated
- Fluent in German and English
- Good knowledge in lean manufacturing
- Good leadership & interpersonal skills
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
- Location Switzerland, Luterbach
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16655