- The Electrical Maintenance Lead supports the site operations by managing a staff of electrical maintenance technicians. Electrical Maintenance Team will maintain electrical systems of varying sizes and complexities by providing electrical power and equipment, offering engineering support.
- 1.2 Billion investment CAPEX project. Greenfield site with an administrative building and 4 other buildings. Project status; construction complete, clean rooms have been implemented, electrical is being completed, mechanical almost completed, administrative almost complete. Project due to be completed by July 2021
- The Electrical Maintenance Lead assumes ownership of all related responsibilities and commits to accountability for meeting all objectives, delegating tasks to appropriate staff members. He ensures the respect and alignement to all local laws and regolations and safety rules.
- Reporting to: Head of Maintenance Operations
- Plant Utilities
- Quality Assurance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or local equivalent preferred; in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a federal diploma (higher technical examination, HFP)
- 5+ years' service in the in electrical maintenance, metrology/instrumentation, electrical installation or security expert, preferably in the pharmaceutical, food, or chemical processing industry
- Strong employee management skills
- Functional knowledge of cGMPs and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility
- Financial experience with high level budgetary responsibilities is required
- Familiar with Swiss standards and legislation, used to working according to the rules of technology and according to the state of the art.
- Bearer of restricted permits Art 13, 15, manage the high-voltage and low-voltage systems, including emergency power systems, UKV systems, process systems for the manufacture of pharmaceutical products.
- Previously responsible for maintaining the electrical systems in a similar role with your team.
- The duties also include communication with the ESTI, monitoring and accompanying the independent control body.
- Organization of training and further education for yourself and your team.
- Development of maintenance plans in accordance with the legal requirements.