Lead DevOps Engineer
Oxford Global Resources is looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer who will join an important company, located in Madrid city center. The firm offers an exciting position in an multinational environment, with the possibility of taking part in a long term project and being finally hired directly by this corporation. The Lead DevOps Engineer shapes how enterprises and developers combine the latest technologies and services to automate all aspects of software deployment and instance lifecycle management. To be passionate about software automation and quality is always a priority for this position.
- Help Developers with their tests issues
- Fast response and fix any production issue related with the continue integration pipeline
- Automate all tasks involved in development, continue integration, deployment and lifecycle management of several projects
- Use Jenkins Files to achieve Jenkins C/I to create new pipeline jobs and improve legacy ones
- Migrate Old Jenkins Jobs to new ones using groovy shared functions
- Configure and use Monitoring Systems
- Configure and use Logging Systems (ELK, Splunk)
- Configure and use Sonarqube and other code analysis tools
- Estimate, diagnose and evaluate any new task
- Detect any gap in current development process as improve the current stages
- Write clean, maintainable pipeline steps code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Write new integrations with API (like GitHub's, Jira's, and many others) and Micro Services and Containers
Knowledge and skills
- English proficiency (C1/C2).
- 5 years overall professional software development experience.
- 3 years of scripting language development experience (BASH).
- Sonarqube, ELK
- Expert defining Backend Architecture and guidelines.
- Familiar with all aspects of MV* frameworks.
- Advanced Linux admin and programming skills.
- Familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Experience with API integration and Micro Services and Containers
- Detailed understanding of networking at all layers.
- Experience with good engineering practices (test driven development, continuous integration: Jenkins)
- Familiar with concepts related to continuous integration and continuous deployment. Github
- Kubernetes and Groovy.
- Contract role, renewable in a stable project. (Initial Contract: ASAP-End: 31 Dec '21, (99% possibility) Renewable in 6-month intervals). High possibility of being hired directly, after these contract renewals, by this IT multinational company.
- Salary: Highly attractive remuneration.
- Location: Remote