For one of our clients in Brussels, we are currently looking for a "Lead CRA".
The position reports to the Head of Monitoring department.
The Lead CRA is responsible to handle management of on-site monitoring activities.
No travel !!
- Coordination of internal and/or external monitoring activities
- Develop and update study monitoring plans
- Ensure that visit's schedule is compliant with study monitoring plan
- Review monitoring reports
- Provide advices to the CRAs in case of non-compliance issues
- Track all monitoring documents
- Training and coaching of internal CRAs and external CRAs
- Perform co-monitoring visits in case of persisting site's issues and/or to assess CRAs performance
- Ensure close collaboration between all actors of clinical trial research, as a privilege link between CRAs and the study team
- Participate to the Project Based Meetings
- Develop and maintain the procedures and templates related to monitoring activities
- Escalate recurrent major quality issues to Head of Monitoring department
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- University degree or equivalent in Health Sciences
- Practical knowledge of the conduct of clinical trials
- Prior experience of at least 3 years as CRA
- Prior experience in Oncology is an asset
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Proactive, dynamic
- Languages: English (written & spoken) is mandatory; any other European language is an asset
- Full time availability
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16628