Our client is looking for a Laboratory Technician Stability for an assignment of 12 months (with option for extension). Do you want to work in an exciting environment in biotechnology?
In stability studies, our client therefore tests whether the active ingredients we produce are so stable that they pose no risk to humans or animals. To do this, they use a wide range of modern analytical methods and equipment. Laboratory technicians in the QM Stability Department carry out the analyses in a state-of-the-art, future-oriented environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Analytical work with emphasis on chromatographic analyses (HPLC, GC, IC, CE & titration) for stability studies according to ICH Q1 guideline
- Evaluation and control of raw data and maintenance of cGMP-compliant laboratory documentation (laboratory notebook, LIMS)
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment and measuring instruments
- Performing special measurements within the scope of OOS, OOE and OOT investigations
- Assisting in the supervision of the climate chambers for the storage of stability samples and sample logistics
- Completed vocational training as a laboratory technician (analytical training or further training an advantage)
- Practical experience in performing chromatographic analyses (advantageous in a cGMP-regulated environment)
- Knowledge of modern analytical methods and interest in analytical issues
- Good written and spoken German
- Organizational talent, initiative, reliability, independence and clean as well as accurate working style
- Flexibility and team orientation
- Monthly salary between CHF 4'800 - 5'600 gross per month
- Employment on an hourly basis
- 20 days vacation plus public holidays
- Location: Basel
- Vacancy number: 17435
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!