We are looking for a Laboratory Associate Sensor Operations for a 12 month assignment(with option for extension). Do you want to work in an exciting environment in the field of diagnostics?
The BG/E Quality Control department is responsible for release testing, in-process controls and stability testing of sensors and electrodes for all our blood gas and electrolyte instruments. We are responsible for identifying and managing deviations and out of specification results to ensure delivery of competitive products.
- Final inspection of sensors according to latest test specifications, test plans according to the QM system
- GMP compliant documentation
- Control of used materials
- Compliance with hygiene regulations
- Perform tests with human blood
- Development of new ideas enabling a more cost-effective final inspection without compromising quality
- Knowhow assurance in the assigned tasks
- Reporting of defective conditions during testing
- Ensures, together with the team, that the schedule is completed on time
- Responsibility over own training status according to training matrix
- Willingness to help out in other areas
- Technical interest in our test equipment
- Biological laboratory technician, chemical laboratory technician or comparable professions or at least 2 years laboratory or quality control (final inspection) experience
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent written and spoken German (documentation)
- Experience in a regulated environment (GxP, GMP or GLP)
- Willingness to work on Saturdays
- Hepatitis vaccination certificate
- Reliable and flexible way of working
- Technical understanding
- Enjoy routine work and appreciate working as part of a team
- Clean and accurate work ethic and a strong sense of quality
- Monthly salary between CHF 4'800 - 5'600 gross per month
- Employment on an hourly basis
- 20 days vacation plus public holidays
- Location: Zug
- Vacancy number: 17433
Oxford Global Resources is the largest recruitment agency within the fields of Science, Engineering and IT. All our recruiters have a relevant background within these fields and can help you find the perfect job through our extensive network.
As a specialist company we have a wide range of laboratory vacancies in Quality Control (QC) and Research & Development (R&D) within various sectors, including Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Contract Manufacturing, Contract Research, Food Industry, Chemicals, Environment and Plants.
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc. Please contact us directly!