The main responsibility include sample pick-up, movement, aliquatation and shipment to the respective testing site as part of the Quality Control Sample Management and Logistics team. Other activities include washing, distribution and autoclaving of labware.
The Logistics/Sample Management team will ensure the timely transfer of analytical samples from the WIP laboratories to the central laboratory. These samples include in-process samples, equipment validation and other study relevant samples.
The Quality organization at the new Swiss site is envisioned to be supported by team members with diverse backgrounds that are capable of cross functional work to support the high throughput design of the facility. As the site moves through the design phase into operational readiness, Quality staff will be focused on incorporating a new operations strategy into the quality management systems, lab systems and business systems. The operational strategy strongly relies on the incorporation of online real-time monitoring, automation of routine testing wherever possible and integrated information technology systems to bring transparency to routine business operations. As such, experience with electronic batch records and integrated sampling plans would be of advantage.
Expected know-how and skills:
- Good English language skills. Dual Language of advantage with preferences for German.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microbiology and Chemistry.
- Good aseptical working skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work autonomously.
- Good ability to communicate with all levels of management, peers, contractors and external partners effectively.
- Optimally have know-how with Labware and Oracle system.