As a physical lab assistant you are responsible for the development of plastics and colour formulations for a range of applications in engineering plastics. You perform various tests for injection moulding, extrusion, compounding and other physical tests. Reporting on the tests and measurements carried out. You communicate the results in English.
- You ensure the preparation of the products and equipment
- You check conformity to calibration and operation
- You carry out physical tests on the products (plastics)
- You take care of the registration and transmission of data
- You create new master batches on plastics
- You describe the results of the measurements
- You have an A2 or bachelor degree in a relevant direction (lab technology, (bio)chemistry) and you have a first experience with physical testing.
- Experience in masterbatch or compounding industry is a plus.
- You work accurately and have a strong analytical mind.
- You are a real teamplayer.
- You have the necessary maturity .
- You have a very good spoken and written knowledge of English.
- You will be working in a pleasant and familial company in Ghent
- You get a permanent contract immediately
- You work in the day shift with flexible hours
- You get a market conform wage.