Add a Public Description Here
Lab Technician HPLC
Are you looking towards strengthening your lab skills in a short amount of time? Do you want to impact the lives of millions by testing life-changing drugs? Then this job is right for you!
A 3-month working opportunity that lets you strengthen your analytical skills. You will be working at a multinational pharmaceutical company situated in the Dublin area that directly impacts the lives of others. They are involved in the whole pharmaceutical process from drug development to large scale production. As a HPLC lab technician, you will be responsible for sample intake, processing, and testing as well as reporting on findings, all under a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Testing of a wide range of drug samples using chromatography techniques such as HPLC.
- Sample handling and preparation.
- Maintenance of the HPLC equipment.
- Data interpretation and reporting of results.
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Degree-level education in science (preferably chemistry, biochemistry, or related).
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an analytical laboratory.
- Experience working under cGMP is desired.
- Experience with HPLC is a must.
- Problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- Contract: 3 months
- Salary: 2500-2900
- Full-time employment (40 hours)
- Location: Greater Dublin Area