An exciting opportunity to work within the On Site Services Team of Oxford Global Resources Solutions. Our On Site Services team plays an important role within the analytical department at the Shell Energy Transition Campus Amsterdam.
We are looking for an hands on Lab Technician with the focus on GC analyses, troubleshooting and calibration.
As a technician within the On Site Services team of Oxford you wil be responsible for the analyses, maintenance and calibration of GCs, both converted lab GCs and GC process analyzers.
The work takes place in an R&D environment. Sample will be provided by in house pilot plants where the new generation of fuels is developed and processes are set up for the new generations of fuels.
Good communication skills and a good sense of work relationships is necessary within this job since you will work with different departments within the research facility.
To fulfill this job successfully we are looking for people with an good chemical background, who love to perform the hands on lab work. You will need a good understanding about the GC applications and a
As Shell is investing significantly in renewables, there are currently many challenging analyses to optimize future and current processes for opportunities to power the energy transition.
- Min. Bsc degree and 1 years of work experience with the analytical chemistry
- Experience with different GC systems is a must.
- Experience with On Line GC analyzers is a plus
- Hands on mentality, collegial, and has a strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of the English language, a good command of the Dutch language is a plus
- Employment: start through Oxford, you will be become part of the On Site Services team of Oxford.
- Salary indication: depending on level and experience € 2300 to € 3500
- Working hours: 40 hours a week, part-time employment can be discussed
- Location: Amsterdam: Energy Transition Campus Amsterdam (ETCA)
Vacancy number 3561