Our Client is leading healthcare company seeking a highly motivated Lab Technician to join their team. As an Lab Technician, you will play a critical role in supporting our research and development efforts in the industry of Nutrition. Located in the County of many lakes, Co. Cavan, this is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced laboratory environment that is committed to producing high-quality product.
The Lab Technician will perform technical procedures to support our laboratory operations. The technician will be responsible for preparing solutions and reagents, performing reactions and assays, collecting and evaluating data, managing the corporate compound collection, and conducting laboratory support functions. The technician will also be responsible for performing technical and record-keeping duties to ensure compliance with regulatory policies and standards.
- Prepare routine solutions and reagents and perform routine reactions and assays to support research and development efforts.
- Collect and prepare data for evaluation using LIMS and other laboratory software.
- Manage corporate compound collection and analyze compounds for quality assurance purposes.
- Conduct laboratory support functions such as stocking and distributing supplies and equipment, arranging and dismantling apparatus, and collecting, washing, and storing glassware.
- Perform technical and record-keeping duties in conformance with regulatory policies and standards to ensure quality and accuracy of data.
- Perform technical procedures in one or more of the following areas: Production, Research and Development, Quality Control/Assurance, and/or Compliance/Environmental.
- Manage department spending and monitor PO consumption to ensure a steady and unbroken supply of consumables to the labs.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Advanced knowledge in performing technical procedures such as preparing routine solutions and reagents and performing routine reactions and assays.
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment and instruments such as HPLC, GC, and FTIR.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Ability to perform simple calculations and use laboratory software such as LIMS and ChemDraw.
- Familiarity with regulatory policies and standards such as cGMP, GLP, and ICH guidelines.
- Salary: 1950-2300 euros per month.
- Contract type: Temporary
- Location:County Cavan
- Additional benefits: Opportunities for career growth and development in a dynamic and innovative company.