For one of our clients in Anderlecht, we are looking for a future Lab Technician.
You will work in the Clinical Research Unit near the Erasmus Hospital in Anderlecht.
- You will work as lab technician in the Lab Department
- You will performing analytical and quality tests in the research unit
- You will be working in a clinical environment
- You will work full time on the site in Anderlecht
Do the above responsibilities fit you like a glove?
Upload your CV and motivation letter via the "apply now" button and you can expect feedback from us soon.
If something is not entirely clear, you can reach out to us by telephone off course.
- You have a bachelor degree as lab technician (clinical, chemistry, biochemistry, food,...)
- You have minimum 1 year experience in the laboratory (clinical experience is not a must, also a analytical and quality background can fit in this position)
- You can speak fluently French/Dutch and you have a good knowledge of English
- You are open to work in shifts (9h-17h18, 7h-15h18, 14h-22h18, rarely night shifts)
- Temporary contract (with possible extension)
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16613