For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a Lab Technician, as expansion of their lab team.
Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is creating and developing a pipeline of differentiated antibody therapeutics. Their unique antibody engineering technologies combined with the complementary expertise of their people enabled them to build a clinical-stage portfolio of novel product candidates - tailored from discovery through development to address patient needs.
- Run the media kitchen or similar operational tasks.
- Make all buffers needed in the lab.
- Cleaning the glass work in the dishwasher.
- Responsible for the stock and order new material through the BIPP system or PO.
- Can work reliably ad accurately.
- Strong sense for quality work and proper housekeeping.
- Can plan and execute a routine job without continuous supervision.
- A2 degree
- A competitive salary package with benefits
- A work environment in a human-sized, dynamic, rapidly growing biotech company
- Interim contract for 6 months which can be converted into a permanent contract.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).