Are you looking for a new challenge within the pharmaceutical industry? Are you keen on keeping tabs on different logistics processes and do you have an eye for detail. We might have what you are looking for!
At this site our client develops best-in-class vaccines for some of the world's most life-threatening infectious diseases. They have built a dedicated, world-class, multi-functional team across a variety of disciplines to develop a promising vaccines pipeline.
Process development consists of two divisions: USP and DSP. Together they are responsible for the development of scalable production processes for vaccines. It is important that these new processes are safe, trustworthy, scalable, cost-effective and, most importantly, are according to GMP-guidelines. The developed production processes are transferred into GMP production facilities for the production of clinical batches and scaled-up for commercial production.
We are looking for a motivated Lab Assistant within the field of downstream process development (DSP).
- Under limited supervision, but as part of a team you will contribute to the sample logistics process. These activities consist of:
- Having an overview of all the samples
- Work together with the involved departments
- Request the testing with Sample Request Forms
- Tracking the results
- Perform data analyses
- If applicable, arrange re-tests
- You have a MLO-4 or Bsc degree with experience in a relevant setting.
- You work accurately and are a team player with excellent communication skills.
- You are Lab-oriented and detailed. You can easily connect with others and work independently.
- Contract: 1 year through Oxford Global Resources, realistic long term perspective
- Salary: €2400,- till €3500,- gross monthly based on level of experience;
- Hours full-time preferred 32h discussable.
- Startdate: as soon as possible;
Vacancy number: 16883