Do you have experience in inventory / supply chain management in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting? Are you looking for a role where you play a key role in managing the supply chain for raw materials and components in a large pharmaceutical company? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior supply chain planner to join the Global material planning team. The global material planning team is responsible for the replenishment of raw materials for the production of biopharmaceutical products.The Junior supply chain planner is responsible for coordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components, converting the output of the production schedule into material requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed.
- Maintain raw materials / components inventories, while minimizing excess and expired materials.
- Ensure efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimize the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost.
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement including quality and timely delivery.
- Track and report site / platform level supplier service performance, communicating the information to the relevant parties.
- Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a timely return of goods or disposal.
- Minimum a MBO4 degree in life science or in supply chain management
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a similar environment
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization
- Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of Janssen resources
- Collaborative and cross-functional with all other departments within the company
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2300- €2700 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 16866
Oxford is always looking for talent with expertise in Biotechnology, Immunology, Biochemistry, Virology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Life Science, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petrochemistry and Diagnostics. We are keen to meet candidates who have experience in one or more of the following techniques: USP (Upstream Processing) DSP (Downstream Processing), Bioprocesses, virus culture, cell culture, ELISA, FACS, Western Blot, SDS-page, PCR, RT-PCR, qPCR, cloning, sequencing, protein purification, purification, HPLC, UPLC, chromatography, physical chemistry, viscosity, melting point, pourpoint, pH, XRF, GC, GC-MS, LC, LC-MS, ICP ICP-MS, AAS, UV, titrations, Karl Fisher, formulation, sterility, determinations, bioburden, environmental monitoring, LIMS, GMP, GLP, GCP, GDP, ISO17025.
Do you find this vacancy interesting? Or are you looking for a position at MLA, HLO, BSc, WO, MSc or PhD and are you interested in the vacancy laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Sample Preparation Laboratory Assistant, Analyst, Technician, Assistant Scientist, Associate Scientist, Scientist, Manufacturing Specialist, Process Engineer, Validation Engineer, QA (Quality Assurance) Officer, RA (Regulatory Affairs) Officer, Supervisor, Team Leader, Department Head, Laboratory Manager, Manager, Director, etc.? Please contact us directly!