Do you have a scientific background, great analytical skills and IT savviness ? You like working both independently and in a team where you can put your communication skills to good use ? Then this position as Clinical Data Manager at a global health care company may be for you.
Data Manager professionals are at the forefront of clinical data collection, verification and integration. This is a unique function where medical/bio-medical/life science knowledge and technical skills are merged to drive clinical data activities that meet high quality standards required for regulatory submissions and publications
- Collection and processing of, review of clinical data for completeness, accuracy and consistency in accordance with the investigational plan (protocol)
- Develop and maintain data management documentation and guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).This includes but is not limited to Data Management Plan(DMP), CRF Completion Guidelines(CCGs), Data Review Guidelines(DRG)
- Provide subject matter expertise to project team members during all phases of project life cycle.
- Provide accurate and timely clinical data to internal and external customers upon request.
- Provide subject matter expertise prior, during and post internal and external audits and inspections.
- Maintain compliance with corporate, core and study-specific learning requirements.
- Master's degree in Biomedical/Clinical/Life Sciences
- Junior profile or Intermediate (1-2 yrs experience) profiles are also welcome
- Standard skillset includes strong analytical skills, bio/medical knowledge, good communication skills and a basic understanding of project management.
- Technical skills: SQL, SAS, R or PYTHON Scripting/ Programming is an asset
- Languages & Communication skills: Fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Full time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits
- On site role at the office location in Belgium (hybrid remote and office based)
Vacancy number : 20438