For a pharma company located in the Walloon Brabant, we are looking for a trilingual (junior) physician/pharmacist with experience in a Scientific Service for Medical Information or in Publicity for Medicinal/Healthcare products.
As (Junior) Scientific Advisor you will be responsible for the review of (non) promotional material. You will support the Head Pharmaceutical Governance in the context of his responsibilities as QP RIP (BeLux).
- You review of (non)-promotional material: you ensure compliance regarding promotion of medicines by performing medical scientific evaluation and review (regarding the scientific correctness, references used and legal requirements) of our (non)-promotional materials
- Together with the Head Pharmaceutical Governance, you lead the Copy-approval process of all (non) promotional materials developed within a specific Therapeutic Area
- You fully understand and comply with local codes, guidelines and laws (RD 07/04/1995) to ensure the strictest requirements are met particularly with respect to delivery of promotional versus non-promotional information.
- You are responsible for developing training materials and ensuring medical and scientific training of newcomers. These materials are produced efficiently, are accurate, balanced and strategically aligned and meet the strictest internal and external codes of practice, standards and laws
- You support the Head Pharmaceutical Governance in the context of his responsibilities as QP RIP.
- You are a pharmacist or a physician
- You have experience in a Scientific Service for Medical Information or in Publicity for Medicinal/Healthcare products
- An agreement number as QP RIP is an asset
- You are proficient in Dutch, French and English
- You have experience in searching within internal/external databases
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Full-time position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
Vacancy number: 18285